Sell at the Lovers Key Nautical Market & Boat Show
February 9, 10, 11, 2018
Friday, Saturday | 9 am-5 pm
Sunday | 9 am-4 pm
Exhibitors may offer a variety of items for boating, fishing, and decor at the Lovers Key Nautical Flea Market and Boat Show. Sellers of boating equipment, parts, and accessories, fishing gear, scuba and snorkeling gear, shoes and clothing for boating and beach, nautical and marine themed decorative items, and authentic Florida crafts are welcome.
Main Entrance Tent exhibitor spaces
- 10′ x 10′ = $320 for event (taxes included)
- 10′ x 20′ = $530 for event (taxes included)
Outdoor exhibitor spaces
- 10 x 10 = $200 for event (taxes included)
- Premium 10 x 10 = $220 for event (taxes included)
- 20 x 20 = $400 for event (taxes included)
Boat dealer spaces
- Please contact us to participate in the 2018 event: Bob Lombardo at 239 628 8800
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHOICE OF SPACE
Online Registration and PayPal/Credit/Debit Payment
Exhibitors who reserve and pay online will have first choice of available spaces. Please read and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions on the checkout page. You may view Terms & Conditions here.
Online Registration with Mailed Check Payment
Exhibitors who reserve online and choose to pay by check must mail their check within 5 days. Space selections of reservations not paid within 14 days are not guaranteed. Unpaid spaces may be reassigned. Please read and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions on the checkout page. You may view Terms & Conditions here.
Mail-in Registration and Payment
Exhibitors who make their reservations and payment by mail should indicate 3 to 5 space numbers they prefer as they will not have a guaranteed choice of space. Nautical Flea Market 2018 Exhibit A-PG must be completed and mailed with payment.
Make checks payable to: Friends of Lovers Key
Mail to: The Rotary Club of Bonita Springs
Attn: Lovers Key Nautical Flea Market
P.O. Box 474
Bonita Springs, FL 34133
Important information for Event Weekend
- The event field is grass/weeds.
- Bring your own canopy, power source, tables, chairs, etc.
- Set up is 9 am to 5 pm on Thursday, February 8th.
- Take down is Monday, February 12th from 9 am to 5 pm. Vendors can begin take down after 4 pm on Sunday.
- Event hours are 9 am to 5 pm on Friday & Saturday, and 9 am to 4 pm on Sunday.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 239 628 8800.