Sell at the Lovers Key Nautical Flea Market & Boat Show
March 31, April 1 & 2, 2017
Friday, Saturday | 9 am-5 pm
Sunday | 9 am-4 pm
Exhibitors may offer a variety of items for boating, fishing, and decor at the Lovers Key Nautical Flea Market and Boat Show. Sellers of boating equipment, parts, and accessories, fishing gear, scuba and snorkeling gear, shoes and clothing for boating and beach, nautical and marine themed decorative items, and authentic Florida crafts are welcome.*
Main Entrance Tent exhibitor spaces
- 10′ x 10′ = $320 for event (taxes included)
- 10′ x 20′ = $530 for event (taxes included)
Outdoor exhibitor spaces
- 10 x 10 = $160 for event (taxes included)
- 20 x 20 = $370 for event (taxes included)
Boat dealer spaces
- Spaces A-E: 70′ x 110′ – $1600 for event (taxes included)
- Space F: 150′ x 110′ – $3000 for event (taxes included)
Lovers Key Vendor and Demonstrator Authorization must be completed and emailed to finalize space rental.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHOICE OF SPACE
Exhibitors who pay online will have first choice of available spaces. Exhibitors who make their reservations and payment by mail should indicate 3 to 5 space numbers they prefer as they will not have a guarantee of choice of space.
Mail Vendor Applications to:
The Rotary Club of Bonita Springs
Attn: Lovers Key Nautical Flea Market
P.O. Box 474
Bonita Springs, FL 34133
Make checks payable to: Friends of Lovers Key
*Items may not include archaeological, geological, or fossil specimens, and must not cause depletion or exploitation of any animal or plant species (live or dried plants not horticulturally produced, shells, skins, teeth, sand dollars, coral, sea stars, etc).
Important information for Event Weekend
- The event field is grass/weeds.
- Bring your own canopy, power source, tables, chairs, etc.
- Set up is 9 am to 5 pm on Thursday, March 30th.
- Take down is Monday, April 3rd from 9 am to 5 pm. Vendors can begin take down after 4 pm on Sunday.
- Event hours are 9 am to 5 pm on Friday & Saturday, and 9 am to 4 pm on Sunday.